Twelve days ago, in my post ‘Into the Light’, I asked myself what I would achieve in the coming week and the rest of my holiday. So, although it might not sound like much so far…
- I’ve made time to catch up with some old friends.
- I’ve visited one of my favourite places: Ely Cathedral.
- I’ve made a significant start on getting rid of the mountain of clutter in my house.
- I’ve started to plan a writing project. (Excited but nervous about this one.)
- I’ve done quite a lot of reading.
There’s much more to do, though, so here is a picture to encourage me to aim higher!